California-Orange County

Bridesmaid Dress Help

So I was wondering if anyone had a rec for a store (LA, OC, pretty much anywhere in So Cal) that carries bridesmaid dresses in larger sizes to try on.  I'm probably just going to call every bridal salon in the area to see what sizes they carry but I was hoping someone might know of one that carries larger samples.  I don't really care about the designers because I'm pretty flexible on the issue and just want the girls to be able to find a dress (or dresses) that they like.A couple of my bridesmaids are heavier and would like to be able to try on dresses rather than just getting measured which I totally understand.  We already went to Davids and Alfred Angelo but I wasn't really loving the dresses there and neither were they.  Any help would be appreciated!  

Re: Bridesmaid Dress Help

• edited December 2011
    Try Aria Dress.  I got our dresses there and they have up to 22 or 24 to try on in each of their styles.  They are located in Pasadena and are incredibly helpful.  They also have a try-on program for OOT BM's.

On a BM dress price scale, they are a little higher than others if you choose silk over satin, but was well worth it for us.

They have a ton of styles and each is custom made to your specs.  All of my BM are different shapes, sizes, heights, etc. and they are thrilled to be able to have a dress that's figure-flattering.  

ariadress.com
    TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
  • jezzzebeljezzzebel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'll definitely check it out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards