California-Orange County
Options

RSVP PROBLEMS!! Help!

Hi Ladies,

I am trying to set up my RSVP online on the Knot using the Guest List manager. So I typed in my mothers name into the guest list, then logged onto my wedding website created by the knot, and for whatever reason it says, "We could not find an exact match for the name entered. Please enter your name, email address, and response below."
Do any of you have any ideas about what I'm doing wrong? I can't figure it out, and I need this to work! ahh!!
If you don't know what I'm doing wrong, do you suggest a different website to try? I'm getting desperate!
Thanks for your help!

Chantal

Re: RSVP PROBLEMS!! Help!

• Options
    ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you can organize your guest list on martha stewart online.  Not the best, but it's something.  Have you tried just doing it in excel?  I have my guest list organized by a simple spreadsheet, with each column labeled with their names, addresses, whether an invite was sent, whether they have rsvp'd, their gift, guests, etc.  It's easy and most computers have excel, so it's free! (even better!) 
    GL!
    ~Rita
  • Options
    ryandrbyryandrby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't figure it out either can someone help?  I used the excel template and it still wont recognize any names
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards