California-Orange County

Restaurant Reception

Finding an affordable location for a wedding is proving to be very difficult. And by affordable I mean $7500 all inclusive or less. So, I'm thinking we may just do a courthouse ceremony at the courthouse in Orange, Ca and now am looking for a nice restaurant that does wedding receptions. Does anyone know of any locations near Orange, CA that might work?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Restaurant Reception

• It's not quite a restaurant but Country Garden Caterers in Santa Ana has a restaurant-like venue.  It is a bit small, but can fit about 90 on the lower floor.  They'll also do everything, from food to linens to centerpieces, at a shockingly good rate. We got a catering estimate of just over 6k for 150 people (though that doesn't include the venue).
  • How many people?  What kind of food?  Kind of decor?
  • You should also look into Westminster Manor. It's not a typical venue, but it's all inclusive and the food is AMAZING. Daniel Lyons owns the place and is the head chef.

My wedding there as about $36 a head, cake included, no cake cutting fee.
    July 24, 2010
  • Number of people is approximately 75 (10 of those are kids), I'm open on type of food, and for decor I'm thinking nothing gaudy or too fancy, kinda laid back and initmate, candlelight patio preferred.

I will be sure to check out the Westminster Manor, thank you!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out Angelo's & Vinci's in Fullerton. Awesome pricing for those on a budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards