California-Orange County
Options

Summit House @ Fullerton - Ceremony Noise?

I love the Summit House Restaurant in Fullerton but I'm not sure if the street noise from the cars passing by would be an issue during the ceremony?  Has anyone been to a wedding there or had your wedding there and can you tell me if that was an issue at all?

I've visited the site twice already and both times as I'm standing there in front of the gazebo all I can hear is the cars driving by.  I asked the onsite coordinator about that and she said that once you have the DJ playing music out there you wouldn't notice.  However, I can't imagine blasting music during my vows?

Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated!!  Thank you so much!!

-caroline

Re: Summit House @ Fullerton - Ceremony Noise?

• Options
    kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married there and I didn't hear any noise at all. I remember that being a concern of ours too, but I didn't notice a thing.

BTW, the Summit House is a great great place to get married. I would recommend it in a second.
  • Options
    kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Oh, I forgot to address the music! We didn't blast music during the ceremony either. We had the music during the processional, and then when we walked out. We did have a microphone set up for the officiant so everyone could hear him. I just asked a couple of friends and none of them remember the traffic noise either.

• Options
    yellowsoupyellowsoup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the feedback!! It is such a beautiful place and I've heard great things about the food so we really do like it!  Just gonna try to see if we'll get over the noise concern :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Just went to a reception there, and it was a fantastic place.  the traffic noise was not a problem at all

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello Ladies!  Make your event unique by wowing your guest with Cake Bonbons as favors! ck out www.LeCakeBonbon.com for unique wedding ideas.... we are a local Orange County vendor Kiss
  • Options
    I got married there several years ago (first marrage) - didn't hear anything except for one guy who had a super loud exhaust... that happened during one of our formal pics so we had a really nice candid of all of us exploding in laughter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards