California-Orange County

makeup and hair stylist needed!

Hi Ladies,

I know that I can count on all you new brides to help me out. I am a maid of honor and I need to help find an affordable makeup+hair stylist for the bride and bridesmaids. I live in the Orange County area. Everything I have found is 300+ which is in my opinion too much for just makeup !, we are looking to spend around $125 for hair+makeup. I'll gladly take your suggestions.

Thank you !

Karla

Re: makeup and hair stylist needed!

• I've been looking too! I asked my photographer for any recommendations. I will let you know if I find anything promising. So far I have found $250 for hair and makeup and that is the lowest I have found.

• I used Karina with L'Pretty. She had a great package that included myself and all the girls. She was really great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_makeup-and-hair-stylist-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:63Discussion:bae08992-4fd7-46a4-9ec8-1a8a85135ce7Post:e13b73d6-25cf-425e-9e83-47f3e24158a1">Re: makeup and hair stylist needed!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been looking too! I asked my photographer for any recommendations. I will let you know if I find anything promising. So far I have found $250 for hair and makeup and that is the lowest I have found.
    Posted by staar987[/QUOTE]

Could you please give me her contact number or email? if she has a website that would be very helpful !:)
  • staar987staar987 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited August 2013

Here is her website LINK. Her name is Elizabeth. I had my trial last week and am super happy with the results! And she is super nice.

Edited: took out pics

• Honestly the make up artist i found is very cheap. and she has great work. Her name is Alyssa Lazo and she is in burbank but is willing to travel. Her prices start around 50 just for make up or hair and 65 for hair and make up for bridesmaids. Google her and you will find her website and contact info
  • Karla, I'm thinking of going with Anna Bee. I like her pricing and her portfolio. http://annapromakeupartist.com
  • try Becca at kissnmakeup4u@yahoo.com  She did my friend's wedding last weekend, and is doing my wedding next year.  She travels to your location.  She also offers day-of coordination.  Check her out.
  • www.socaleyecandy.com is great! I have used them several times now
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards