California-Orange County

Wedding Stores or Outlets in South/Central OC

Hey! Do any of you Knotties know of any “general” Wedding outlets or stores in the OC area (South/Central OC to be specific)?   I’m looking for a general type of store where they’ll have EVERYTHING related to a wedding—so not just “flower girl, bridesmaid or wedding dresses only,” but a bunch of wedding accessories that are needed for a wedding. 

There are so many “.com’s” out there, but the fiancé and I want to SEE a few of the things in person before we decide to order a ton of anything.
 Thanks for your help and Congrats to you all! 

Bride-to-Be Marni =)
Happily Married Mrs. d & hopefully soon-to-be Mommy! =)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Wedding Stores or Outlets in South/Central OC

• edited December 2011
    Try The Wedding Pantry in Tustin.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-wedding-pantry-tustin

I haven't been in there but I passed it the other day after lunch at Ruta's and it looked cute and full of all sorts of wedding stuff. But it was just window shopping as they were closed (it was a Sunday).
  • br0wneyeddollbr0wneyeddoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help, bookgall77!  I will definitely go to check it out! 

Happy Planning! =)

• edited December 2011
    Have you heard about the LA Fashion District in LA? Santee Alley? Google it!
    Well they have a bridal street full of stuff, and cheap! We are going to go there when we get closer to our date to do favors and for all the little decorations/fabrics!
    Im sorry I dont have better directions
    I want to say Los Angeles Street and Pico

Happy Planning!
  • edited December 2011
    I second the LA Fashion District!
    A lot of the women at my church have highly suggested it! The wife of one of our pastor's told me she got all 6 of her bridesmaids accessories and the flower girls accesories there for under $200 TOTAL and you would NEVER have known.
  • br0wneyeddollbr0wneyeddoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!  You guys are awesome, I'll defs have to check it out with the fiance one day!  =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards