California-Orange County

Springfield Banquet Center

Hi,
We are thinking of booking the springfield banquet center in downtown fullerton for our wedding. our guest list is at 200 people.
i was wondering if anyone had any reviews/been married there/been to a wedding there?

thanks!

Re: Springfield Banquet Center

• edited December 2011
    Oh, I love downtown Fullerton!  I have never to that venue, but you can always look at reviews on projectwedding.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the center inside is quite nice! It was a venue we were considering.  The only downside is that their parking lot is kind of small- BUT, there is plenty of parking nearby - and there's some drive thru food place next door that shares part of the parking lot.   Other than that though, I think it's a fantastic place!  Very affordable too!   Definitely worth seeing in person to get the whole feel for the place.
    ~Rita
  • andrea2116andrea2116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When are you planning on getting married??? Ive been to this banquet center.
  • FruitPatchFruitPatch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're actually getting married at SFBC.  we're really excited about it!  we're getting married on a sunday to take advantage of having the entire building to ourselves and bringing our own alcoho -- without a corkage fee!!

i definitely recommend it!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello

Did anyone here use a wedding coordinator/day of coordinator when getting married here or how did you guys do it? Wing it?

Looks for some great tips. Thanks in advance ladies!

CJ
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards