California-Orange County
Options

Disneyland wedding?

Is there anyone else getting married at disneyland?

Re: Disneyland wedding?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I though about getting married at the California Grand Hotel because my wedding has a woodsy theme, but I ended up choosing the Long Beach Museum of Art as my venue because it is more private.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    HALF DOME!  My sister-in-law used to work for Yosemite, now she is at the Grand Canyon...it is so beautiful there:)

It is going to be really small-I thought maybe we could do it in front of the castle at night...we are going to make an appointment with a disney wedding rep so we can find out more:)

Thanks!
    Michelle:)
  • Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I hope your appointment goes well!!!  The castle at night would be gorgeous and magical.
  • Options
    kitsune143kitsune143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If I had 200k to spend, I would get married there in an instant!

That is our favorite date place - we got engaged there, and took our e-pics there! Plus, I worked there for 2 years ;-) LOVE IT!

I'd love to hear how your appointment went. And if you do get married there, you must show us photos! :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am 10/29/11. It's only costing us 25K but we're doing it outside the parks. Traci is the rep up there and she's been a great help
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm trying to convince my fiancee to have a Disneyland wedding.  Disneyland is now offering their Escape Collection for $5,000 for 26 guests (including bridal party, bride, and groom) and I'm such a Disney freak.  Woudl anyone recomend a Disneyland Wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards