California-Orange County

Any budget brides out there?

I'm on a very tight budget ($8,000) and we want to invite about 150 guests. I've been looking for inexpensive reception venues in Orange County but haven't had much luck. More specifically I'm trying to find a venue near Garden Grove, Orange, or Anaheim.

I'm really just looking for a room to hold the reception in but all the others I've found include catering and a whole bunch of extra stuff I don't need. Any reception site suggestions?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket

Re: Any budget brides out there?

• klg713klg713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Talega golf club in san clemente!  Its a beautiful place.  We made an offer and they beat it by a few thousand dollars!  I was told to negotiate with everyone, and so far it has worked!  Good Luck!
  • MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hello! We're on a tight budget as well (trying to keep everything at $5,000 total)
    I wanted to have my wedding at the French Estate - it's absolutely adorable, but their booked for large events (100+ people) till November :(
    Maybe you'll have better luck!
    http://thefrenchestate.com/

Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • BRwedding2011BRwedding2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked at any of the city recreation community centers? Yorba Linda, Brea and Diamond Bar have nice reception facility rooms and are pretty reasonably priced.
  • esantana06esantana06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what I never thought about that. It's a great idea. I've been looking near my house and a recreation/community center seems most likely to happen :). As long as I'm saving money, I'm happy. haha
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    look at springfield banquet in fullerton and christian wedding planning center in orange
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards