California-Orange County
Options

Maria Morar Photography?

Hi Ladies,

I'm considering booking this photographer for my wedding/engagement. I hear she is new in the area and I wondered if anyone had used her?

Thanks!

Re: Maria Morar Photography?

• Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can check project wedding for reviews. to see if anyone can give you feedback  I am usingCharla Blue Photography and I really like her if you are still looking.  Best of Luck.
  • Options
    KristinJoyKristinJoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As a wedding photographer and bride-to-be myself, some of her shots are really great and creative. However, she doesn't seem to have a great understanding of how to shoot in low light situations.

Just my two cents, if you have any other questions, I would love to be of help. You can e-mail me at kristin@kristinjoy.net

I hope that helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kristin,
    I appreciate your feedback, but I dont believe we've worked together? Thats a great way to advertise yourself, but we are all in this together! :) If anyone is interested in getting feedback from any of my past clients, i'd be happy to share that information if you email me directly at maria@mariamorarphotography.com or please check out my website www.mariamorarphotography.com.  

much love,

Maria Morar
    949-701-6141
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards