California-Orange County

Great Creative Photographers?

Generally how much do photographers usually cost?

Anyone have a reccomendation for Souther California/Orange County photographers? I am hoping to find one that has creative ideas and knows how to take excellent pictures. (My engagement party was full of back-shots, closed eyes, and people eating! And out of all the pictures I am only in about 10 of them! And they are not completely flattering.)

I would love to have 2 photographers if the price fits my budget but I am clueless as to where to find them and how much is normal. My budget for everything not provided by the venue is about $5,000. So photographers would have to fit in that amount along with decorations and whatever else I need to buy.

Any reccomendations are welcome! :)
image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Great Creative Photographers?

• edited December 2011
    www.creativephotocarlsbad.com

If you request a price list it will be sent to you within minutes. Stephanie has a lot of a la carte options and takes gorgeous photos. I'm using her for my wedding. She's wonderful! Around Orange County/San Diego area most of the photographers I've seen are anywhere between 750-6,000. Just depends where you look.
    March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon - Undecided (NYC or DC)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you go under "My Knot" and plug your budget into the "Budget" section it will break down everything for you. It will help you gauge what you can spend on a photog. These photogs might be within your range:

Angel G Photography
    www.angelgphotography.com

George Nathan Photography
    www.georgenathanphotography.com

If you are willing to spend a little more:
    www.whitehautephotography.com

www.lovisahan.com

• SheerDelightsSheerDelights member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello:

I would recommend the following photographers:

Carolina Page Photography
    Holly with Holly Dolly Photography
    Lucy with Manalo Empire Photography
    Erica Mendenhall Photography

Good Luck and Congratulations!
  • SheilaD1956SheilaD1956 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend my photographer corbin kell, www.corbinkell.cc, he's out of Los Angeles but I am sure he will travel and he's got really great shots and his prices are well under your budget from what I remember.

good luck!
  • imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally recommend our photographers! We budgeted $2000 and Nataly Lemus gave us a great price well under that. We loved our pictures and our photogs, they were defenitely creative and on top of things. Check her out www.natalylemus.com
  • edited December 2011

We LOVE our photographer! Really friendly, makes you smile, and great photgrapher!

JACKIE LOVATO of LOVATO IMAGES
    http://www.lovatoimages.com/

She has a set price package around $2400 but will work with you to customize a package or get creative on pricing.

• edited December 2011
    If you are still in need of a photographer, then I highly recommend our photographers (husband and wife team) Ray and Terry Green - www.greenphotography1.com.

Personally...I think they were amazing. They photographed our wedding and I was very impressed with our pictures. They were very professional, interacted well with our friends and family and most importantly they were reasonably priced. 

Hope this helps and good luck!

Emma Rae

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards