California-Orange County

Had a great experience at a bridal salon in HB

And just wanted to share because I had some really bad experience at a few that I won't share.

I had a GREAT experience at Castle for Brides. No appointments needed which was a blessing!! Although they were nice enough to let me make one on a Sunday even though they aren't open then (something they are temporarily trying out). I worked with one of the owners (Wendi) via email before I went in to order a sample dress in of a dress I saw in a magazine. I tried it on, but thanks to the wonderful staff I also tried on a bunch of other dresses I wouldn't normally have picked. And low and behold the dress I didn't plan on at all was the one I selected!

Wendi was amazing and SO patient with me. I also noticed this salon had a GREAT range of sizes to try on. When other salons seemed to only have sizes 6 & 8's. Which I am neither. It was wonderful to not have to make an appointment, get the full experience with no timer, and not get a crazy sales pitch about how I have to buy *today* or the price goes up. They even ordered samples in of fabrics from the dress maker since I wanted it in satin instead of taffeta and wasn't sure which color satin would look best.

Really enjoyed my experience and am ordering my dress from this shop. Can't recommend enough, especially since other shops were so stuffy and impersonal. Prices were extremely reasonable. Be sure to ask for Wendi!

http://www.castleforbrides.com/ 

Re: Had a great experience at a bridal salon in HB

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards