Colorado

Alterations in Fort Collins

Does anybody know of any good alterations shops (for my wedding dress) in Fort Collins? My internet searches have led me to Encore Bridal and Alterations by Marsha. But I do not have any reviews or prices for them. Any other suggestions would be great too! Thanks!  Oh and if it helps at all, I would need the dress to be hemmed, bustled, and the bust needs to be taken in.

Re: Alterations in Fort Collins

• edited December 2011
    This lady was recommended to me when I bought my dress back in 2000.  I can't personally say anything about her but I do plan on contacting her when I need my dress altered.

Shellie & Ken 10-22-11
  • HBookmanHBookman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used the seamstress recommend by the store I got my dress from, the Bridal Suite in Windsor. The seamstress doesn't work for the store directly but has a good working relationship with them. I think it's Sewing by Dawn or something like that. She was amazing and VERY reasonably priced. I had an inch hem, cap sleeves taken in, 9 point complicated bustle and she went over my entire dress to retouch loose beading (it was a sample). All of this ran me around $140.

I don't have her direct contact info, but I would call the Bridal Suite (204-4300) and ask them who they use and if you can set up an appointment through them if you didn't buy your dress there. Brooke, the owner, is great so I'm sure she'll help you out.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I used an amazing lady in Loveland- Sandy.  She works out of her hme, but also does alterations for David's.  She did amazing things for my dress and 2 of my bridesmaids.  She was very reasonable!

Sandy's Sew & Sew: (970)669-8383, 524 East 13th Street, Loveland, Colorado 80537.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards