• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Colorado

Newbie: Wedding Planner Finally Gets to Plan Her Wedding!

Hi Everyone -

I just recently got engaged and even though I'm a wedding planner (in NYC and in CO), I realize that I need inspiration and support just like the rest of you. I'm excited to join the boards and look forward to chatting with you all.

I'm just getting started with planning and am currently overwhelmed with our 217 person guest list. Hoping to get married in/near Fort Collins, where we live, next summer. Besides that, I've got nothingUndecided

Re: Newbie: Wedding Planner Finally Gets to Plan Her Wedding!

• edited December 2011

Congrats and Welcome! I live in Greeley and am getting married in Laporte at The Tapestry House June 4th! Check it out! It's GORGEOUS! Smile

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I actually did a site tour at Tapestry House a few weeks ago. They're a great staff - you're definitely in good hands. We are looking at a few different venues together over the next couple of weeks to see what feels like "us."

Thanks for the suggestion, though!
  • Jackie5711Jackie5711 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I too recently got engaged...I live in NYC and am planning my wedding in Denver (my hometown). I'm right there with you on not sure what the next step is. I've found that just focusing on one task at a time really helps when I'm stressed.

Good luck!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards