Colorado

Bridal Party Gifts - Suggestions Needed

In each wedding I have been in I've received jewelry as a gift.. I would like to do something different for my girls. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Re: Bridal Party Gifts - Suggestions Needed

• I am doing gift totes with a makeup bag with the intials on them, a button down shirt for day of prep, emergency kits that have bandaids, tweezers, sewing kit..., snack packs, and some other items in the bags
  • We got each person something different.

I got a couple of my bridesmaids (one of them was pregnant; another was recently married, and another was engaged) necklaces from The Vintage Pearl.  AMAZING website--I have continued to give their products as gifts to other friends and family members and people RAVE about them!

I also had them make a necklace for my mom as a gift before our wedding.  She loved it and all of them wear their necklaces from TVP today (they had different jewelry for the wedding, which I purchased, too).
  • Great ideas... I will start taking action on some of your suggestions.

Thank you ladies!!!!
  • I've seen it posted before that it's nice to give each person something as if it was their birthday - a special gift that you know each one would like - not necessarily the same thing for each person.

Another idea is from either Crate and Barrel or Pottery Barn - they have travel jewelry boxes or rolls that can be monogrammed.  Nice to pack jewelry when traveling.
  • I only have one attendant, so i got her a Pandora bracelet with 2 beads....one kindof wedding related (it's a seashell w/ a gold starfish, since i'm getting married on the beach) and the other was a purple & blue glass bead.  I know she loved it - she's been wanting one for awhile.  I think the best thing to keep in mind when looking for gifts is to personalize each one.  Get them something they would want - wedding or not.  :)  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards