Colorado
Options

Elope in 2 wks in Colorado

My fiance and I have decided to elope.  Since I'm in Medical school and his in the Army, and up for deployment, we've decided to elope. Do any of you girls have an idea for a place other than justice of the piece here in colorado? I was thinking Beaver Creek or Telluride but in the middle of February not thinking I want to be outside...

Thank you in advance....

Re: Elope in 2 wks in Colorado

• Options
    There are some pretty spots around Boulder/Lyons where you could do a simple ceremony in the wintertime with options for outside if the weather is nice.  (Pretty common actually!)  I would check out Stone Mountain Lodge--they have elopment packages/winter packages and are just outside of Boulder and very conveniently located but still with a mountain feel.  Let me know if you'd like more ideas in the Boulder/Denver area.  I live here and could give some suggestions.  Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi there... I suggest Della Terra in Estes Park.  They have an elopement package and it's a beautiful place.  

Good luck and congrats!
  • Options
    I looked at Della Terra and it looks like it may work.  Thank you guys soo much.  Since you don't need an officiant in CO we may just get the license and sign in ourselves and save everything for when he gets back from deployment.

• Options
    Della Terra is getting aggressive with elopement business. I'm photographing two their this Winter. 

It's a beautiful facility with a great staff.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards