Colorado
Options

Excited to begin planning!

Hi all,
I got engaged last month and have started planning in earnest now.  We are from New Hampshire but are planning our wedding at a private residence outside of Golden, CO.  Outdoor wedding. . .

So much to figure out but excited to learn more on here.

Any suggestions on vendors in the Golden area?

Re: Excited to begin planning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just sent you a PM with some info.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there, 
    I don't know how close you want to look to Golden; I'm in Boulder but it's not that far from Golden, and I really love Tee and Cakes (also based in Boulder). I am a wedding vendor myself (I do photography, feel free to check out my site: http://bit.ly/fSUP5J) and I have worked on weddings with Tee and Cakes before. They do cakes or cupcakes, and can do an amazing variety of flavors that even grooms (who tend to have less of a sweet tooth) love. Specifically, I'm thinking of cupcakes featuring pretzels and bacon...yum! Their website is here: http://www.teeandcakes.com/wedding/  
    Good luck with the planning! 
    Elizabeth 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out PAEart.com for a photographer. Patrick is AMAZING! He did our wedding in October in Estes Park. He is based out of Ft. Collins but is willing to travel. Our friends & family keep talking about the photos - they look magazine quality. And my dad was so impressed that Patrick wasn't pushy, or a control freak - I appreciated that too. :)

Good luck & congratulations!
    ~Jess
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For fabulous creative cakes ask for Rachel at www.IntricateIcings.com.
    Photography - Try Erin Cady @ Art and Soul photography or Keri Doolittle Photography.

Catering, Decoration, event planner help - 
     www.AWildThyme.com  Ask for Ashley or Laura

Good luck, if you need more help feel free to write me back.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards