Colorado
Options

Wedding website info

So here is the deal... I have these *amazing* invitations that have a "pocket" that includes a whole bunch of info for guests... a map that I designed to show the area to include the venue and the three hotels I have blocked rooms at, RSVP card and envelope and a card that lists info for reserving said hotel rooms..... in all of this information organization i neglected to include our wedding web site that also has the same info as well as cute stories and pictures about us and registery info.  I want to include a small business card sized info card about the website to direct our guests to the website and I am begining to feel as if all of the "info" is overload for guests to look at... should I still include the extra insert of our website or trust that the info I mailed out with save-the-dates (which went to 99.9% of guests) to be enough?? or should I include this in the invitaions?  it would be another extra on my never ending list of to-do's but if you were a guest at a wedding would you appreciate the abundance of information?? 

Knotties, you decide! to inform or to (k)not inform???  Help!

Re: Wedding website info

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So you said that they recieved the website info on your STD's? If thats the case I might leave it out. It could be just too much from some people to take in IMO.
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards