• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Colorado

Wedding Garage Sale??

I have TONs of stuff from our wedding last year, most of it we never used. We did a black, white and silver color theme so it's all very easy to use for any wedding, but It's too much to post on here for sale. I was wondering if anyone was having a garage sale or planing another big wedding garage sale like last year? I live in a town home and can't do a garage sale of my own, but I'm so tired of paying to store it. I tried posting it on craig's list but I got frustrated at people saying they's show up and didn't or only want one item... ANY suggestions?

Re: Wedding Garage Sale??

• kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011

hi - i'd be interested as well as i'm in the same boat.  i have lots of craft supplies, ribbon, etc...and birch bark sleeves for vases.  i had a fall wedding with copper, gold, brown tones.  problem is, i'm in a condo as well without a yard.  i'd love to see if this idea can gain some traction, tough!!!

Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• mizjodimizjodi member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011

What sort of centerpieces do you have? I'm doing pink, red and black, so perhaps something you have I might be interested in!

BabyFruit Ticker boots badge Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • ThautThaut member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Do you have chair covers by chance?? any flower petals?? What all do you have? I know it isnt fun posting on here- but I would try to and I think you could sell more and faster also:)
  • FbrandyeFbrandye member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I have a suggestion... what about making an email or some sort of phot album on photobucket so you can email it to people on request because I would also like to know what all you have.
    June 2011 Signature Challenge Honeymoon image Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• Happy&HopefulHappy&Hopeful member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok I'll try to get some pictures...

I've already sold the center pieces we used and we didn't do any chair covers :(

Thanks

• edited December 2011
    Hey! :) I am interested in your decor. I actually have a rental business for wedding decor and am always looking for fun new decor to add to my collection! Can you email me some photos??? 

Thanks! 

Ashley 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards