Colorado

WHO IS YOUR CATERING SERVICE AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY?

I am looking into catering and venue first (on a budget ) I need to know how much this will all cost to begin with. Any posts would help!! I would aslo like to know if they are a full service catering service or not? Thanks ladies!!

Re: WHO IS YOUR CATERING SERVICE AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY?

• UNGEREUNGERE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am looking into catering and venue first (on a budget ) I need to know how much this will all cost to begin with. Any posts would help!! I would aslo like to know if they are a full service catering service or not? Thanks ladies!!

• UDscoobychickUDscoobychick member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Catering costs will vary wildly depending on where you are having the wedding and what kind of food you serve.  I suggest you post this on your local board, as they will be more helpful in terms of recommending affordable caterers in your area.
  • UNGEREUNGERE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lol Thanks I thought I was on the local board!!
  • edited December 2011
    UNGERE,

I notieced you were from COLORADO so am I.

We are using the Double Tree Hotel In Westminster and they have a $2,500 Food and Bev. Min. they also wave your room rental fee if you meet that MIN.

with ours for about  54 People we are looking at $3,000 a little more. But they also give you for FREE: your wedding cake, champagne for your toat, a honeymoon suit for bride and groom.

PM me if you want more info!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I don't what part of CO you are from, but I'm up in Ft Collins. We're using Behind the Scenes. Our wedding is 160 people and we're having a  buffet dinner. It includes 2 entrees (chicken & london broil), sides, salad, fruit/cheese with 2 appetizers for cocktail hour and the total cost is $4466. Alcohol is provided through our caterer and is really inexpensive. We're having an open beer and wine bar (with 2 different types of each) for $640.
  • kzagurskikzagurski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Cravings out of Colorado Springs and are looking at about $3,000 for a sit-down dinner for 80 adults and 10 children. Chicken, beef, vegetarian and children's choices.
  • amelie&chrisamelie&chris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in Breckenridge and are using Gilcrest catering apparently they are wonderful and they are very affordable
  • edited December 2011
    We live in Longmont and used Jubilations catering. They provided buffet staff and a bartender. We had a hot and cold horsdourves buffet for 100 people. With staff we paid $2700. Worth every penny. Food was amazing and staff was even better~
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting married in loveland and have so far looked at Alberts Pit BBQ (my fiance and I are BBQ addicts) and we were quoted under 2 grand for a hundred people. 
  • UNGEREUNGERE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!! I looked into all the suggestions!!
    Thanks wifeandmommy- If we had less people that is a really good deal!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards