Colorado
Options

Good caterer?

Our reception is at a private barn and we'd like to do heavy hors d'ouvres. Anyone have good luck with caterers in NoCo that are flexible and REALLY good with unique food? We would like to have some of the food paired with the beers.

Re: Good caterer?

• Options
    If you are looking to pair beer with food, you may want to contact Paul at Matador in Fort Collins.  I eat his food all the time, but can not attest to his catering.  I know he does it and enjoys the change of pace.  He does beer dinners featuring local breweries pretty often.  He is a food lover and a nice guy.

Nico
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://vail.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_good-caterer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:632Discussion:39aec38a-b452-4a9e-be4a-1f935a904ea7Post:46b78c68-c59f-47ab-9d73-852db9176467">Good caterer?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Our reception is at a private barn and we'd like to do heavy hors d'ouvres. Anyone have good luck with caterers in NoCo that are flexible and REALLY good with unique food? We would like to have some of the food paired with the beers.
    Posted by michellenmarkrock[/QUOTE]

Hi Michelle! 

I actually grew up in Vail and now I work with a caterer in Denver! I have catered multiple barn weddings!  We would love to help you with your wedding!  We actually have a Cicerone (Beer expert) on staff!   We also have the number 4 chef in denver on our staff, so we are super creative with any budget!  I was the top wedding planner in Texas before I moved here, so i am super creative and if I know one thing- it is barn decor!  We are a full service catering company, so we will help you take care of all of the details!

I will be out of town tomorrow through the weekend for a large wedding, but feel free to email me at work <a href="mailto:sales@fancytofantasy.com" rel="nofollow">sales@fancytofantasy.com</a>.  Or you can email my private email address <a href="mailto:ashleighscanlan@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">ashleighscanlan@yahoo.com</a>.  On my private address, I will be able to get it this weekend!

I would love to help you come up with something fun and awesome for your big day!

Thank you!

Ashleigh Scanlan
    (Cell) 713-885-1909
    (work) 303-863-1970 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards