Colorado

Denver area restaurant for small reception- any suggestions?

We want to find a nice restaurant in which to have our reception. It will probably be less than 50 people and we want to be able to have good food in a pretty place for as cheap as possible. Has anyone done a reception at 240 Union in Lakewood? I stopped in there and got some info.. it seemed pretty nice but I've never eaten there.

Re: Denver area restaurant for small reception- any suggestions?

• nweinthalnweinthal
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about Fogo de Chao in Lodo? We are a Brazilian Steakhouse and we serve 15 different styles of meat to the table, 35 gourmet item salad bar and our continuous sides of crispy polenta, caramelized bananas and garlic mashed potatoes. We offer complimentary valet parking and we have private space which can seat anywhere from 10-120 guests. If you are interested, please call Nicole at 303-763-0668.     
  • edited December 2011
    I've eaten at 240 Union and the food is great. It's a cute place and I can picture a rehearsal dinner there, but I have a hard time picturing 50 people comfortably eating there for a reception. 

Fogo de Chao and Rodizio Grill are both good Brazilian steakhouses that give you bang for your buck.
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location image image {Bio} (updated 3/2)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards