Colorado

Looking for a "downpour" of ideas!

My fiance and I are having a rainy morning/Seattle-ey themed wedding, and after looking everywhere on the internet, I have only come away with a few really good ideas as far as how to incorporate this into our wedding. Does anyone have any great ways to really help our theme stand out as far as decorations are concerned? Thank you!

Re: Looking for a "downpour" of ideas!

• Teardrop beads would be fun and easy to do.  Somehow getting your flowers to look like they have dew on them would be pretty, too.
  • I think the seattle skyline cut out of paper and put on the windows or the cake would be cute! 
  • I've been waiting for other people to put ideas down but our knotties are slacking! So I'll have to make up for them :) Maybe I'm just more interested in the subject because I'm moving to seattle in a month!!!

anyways, chocolate covered coffee beans from starbucks or seattles best would be cute favors or maybe just a big thing of seattles best coffee for after dinner drinks. Perhaps a signature cocktail made with seattles best coffee? Also umbrellas are always cute, you could hang them upside down from the ceiling or something. what are your colors?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards