Colorado

Ft Collins - name of wedding dress store?

I'm not sure if its still open. In Ft. Collin's, there's the touristy area with shops and restaurants, there was an expensive wedding boutique. I forget the name, but I want to send the website to my neice b/c they had awesome stuff. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Re: Ft Collins - name of wedding dress store?

• edited December 2011
    Are you talking about Mountain Avenue Bridal?  If so, that place closed without warning over a year ago, and the owner is under investigation.  she took money for dresses and services and did not order the dresses or provide any planning services.
    Shellie & Ken 10-22-11
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you thinking of Encore Bridal?

http://www.encorebridalfortcollins.com/home.html
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Encore Bridal's very nice! We got my FI vest and tie through them (would've gotten more from there but I discovered it after purchasing the other things I needed) and they were great! It's located across from the CSU Campus (near the oval).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 70 Invited image
    56 Ready to rock image
    14 Sitting it out image
  • edited December 2011
    Wholesale Bridal Gowns is having a 3 day Bridal sale Nov. 26th-28th in Denver at the Denver Marriott Tech Center, 4900 S Syracuse 80237. The Bridal show will include over 500 of the top styles and designers to choose from. The selection will definitly give you some ideas, I hope to see you there.

Call or email me for more information.

Susan Dill
    Wholesale Bridal Gowns
    (303)503-3609
    weddingpartyprom.sale@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards