• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Colorado

Hello Colorado Ladies!

Holy weather, right! I was wearing shorts yesterday, and now I am snowed in!

Anyhoo, I have been trying for a few months to become a moderator for our board in order to build the community and help bring more activity to our board! If you wouldn't mind, could you pm knotannie and recommend that I become the mod. To find her, I searched her name and went to her bio to PM her. 

Thank you ladies! I hope to make us a more active board!
Jess
I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
Anniversary
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Hello Colorado Ladies!

• FbrandyeFbrandye member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Ok so not to be rude or anything. Why do you want to be a moderator here? I have not seen you post anything aside from wanting to be a moderator, and a simple unhelpful reply the other day.
    Personally I don't feel that you want to be on this board. I am actually curious if you are alrady married then why are you on the May 2011 board so much.
    June 2011 Signature Challenge Honeymoon image Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

• ms.jessms.jess member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Those are all valid questions. I want to be a moderator on this board because I hear a lot of complaints from colorado brides that our board isn't very active, and that bums me out. I want our board to be active and to build a community. 

I am active on the May 2011 board because I was initially a may 2011 bride. I had been a part of the community for almost a year when life kinda took over and changed our plans. We moved our wedding up 6 months and planned our wedding in 2 weeks and got married in November. Because of the strong relationships I had formed on that board, the girls asked me to stay, so I did. 

I lurk quite a bit on this board, but I don't post for the sake of posting. If I have something I feel would be helpful, I will comment. I am sorry you didn't feel my advise was helpful. I posted about a month ago on this board about becoming a moderator and I got positive feedback then. 

If you have any more questions, I would love to answer them. 
    I am married to my best friend, my soulmate, my fence post.
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards