Colorado

Colo Springs Venues?

I am looking for Colorado Springs venues that are inexpensive. I am looking for an intimate wedding about 50 guests total. Casual is best.. Thanks for your ideas!

Re: Colo Springs Venues?

• LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I HIGHLY recommend Cheyenne Canon Inn.  It's a beautiful, historic B&B, not too far from the Broadmoor.  You have your choice of caterers, cake, and bringing in liquor (or not).  Cheyennecanoninn.com is their website.  We had the entire house (9 guest rooms in the house, plus the cottage) for 24 hours and paid less than what 4 hours at the Briarhurst would have cost.  No cake-cutting fees, no $8 glasses of wine.  All of our OOT family stayed with us in the house.  It was fantastic.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • weheartmelweheartmel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you heard of The Secret Garden? It is an outdoor venue..very beautiful!!
  • HBookmanHBookman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A number of brides on the boards got married at Lodge at Cathedral Pines up in Black Forest. It's perfect for smaller weddings like yours and is very affordable. We never looked into it because our expected guest list would have been too large, but our final numbers probably would have worked and I'm bummed we didn't have it there! They let you bring in all your vendors, including alcohol (I believe) which can save you a ton as well.

Off the top of my head I can't remember any of the screen names of brides who got/are getting married there. Hopefully they'll chime in, too! You can always try posting about the venue on the Nest too, if you're interested, since I know a few of them are over there now.

Here's a website with some basic info and pictures: http://www.cathedralpines.net/content/view/15/29/
    It's just a community center type place in a gated neighborhood, so they don't have a thorough webpage with pricing options and such, but there should at least be some contact info there if you're interested!
  • HannahBrombalHannahBrombal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on when your wedding is, there is a very beautiful venue in Divide, CO - very near the Springs.  It's called Loriendell and is where I plan on having my wedding this summer :)  The couple that own it are extremely wonderful people and very helpful.  Here's the link if you're interested:  http://www.loriendell.com/wedding.html. They are fairly inexpensive as far as wedding venues go.  Best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards