My dad has the worst cancer a person can get. I am trying to figure out if I should postpone the wedding or not.....It is in less than 3 months and we would lose so much money from the venue. I feel horrible about going through with it since he is in such a bad position. I am very worried my dad will be in a wheel chair by then. Should I postpone? Or continue with it and pray that my dad gets better by then? Am I a horrible daughter for wanting to keep the date?