Colorado
Options

Seamstress review Arvada

Hi everyone - while i'm not a regular on this board, I live in the springs and am getting married in Panama City Beach, FL next April (i use April 2012, North FL as my primary board since i'm getting married down there; and plus size board).  I do lurk on this board to see if there is anything/deals i'm missing out on or ways I can help other brides in Colorado Springs. 

I had my first fitting this week and instead of going to DB here in the Springs (my MOH lives in Westminster) I drove up there and used her suggestion of seamstress.  She found The Wedding Seamstress in Old town Arvada!  I can't rave enough about this shop.  It's sooo adorable and quaint.  The seamstress was great.  She really knew her stuff including the best way to bustle my (chiffon) dress w/o it ripping, helped with veil advice, and was affordable.  I'm getting a hem, removable sleeves added, and 2 bustles and it was $220.  While my experiences with Davids Bridal were less than exciting, and i was not looking forward to using their alterations.  The Wedding Seamstress was by far FANTASTIC.  She was very accomidating with appointments and just an all over pleasure...even in 8 inches of snow!!  

Good Luck!

www.theweddingseamstress.com/">http://www.theweddingseamstress.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards