Colorado

Venue in Western CO

I am hoping to get married in CO on the western slope. I currently live in ND so you can imagine how difficult it is to find a venue. I am looking for a Hall, barn or other building that can house about 100 people and doesn't cost a fortune.  I want to be able to bring my own food/drinks etc in.. Any ideas? Thank you!

Re: Venue in Western CO

• I'm using the Community house in Rifle Mountain Park, but it's VERY rustic. (pit toilets). Check with some of the bigger wineries in Palisade? There's one you can see from I70 that is big and I'm pretty sure they rent it out for weddings.
  • i'm getting married on the colorado national monument in grand junction, colorado and we're having our reception at the two rivers winery just 5 miles up the street.

you can also have your ceremony at the winery, however, it is a little pricey, but you get all 10 rooms at the chateau for TWO nights.  plus the staff is AWESOME

there's also a couple wineries in palisade that can do weddings and receptions.  we looked at amy's courtyard http://www.amyscourtyard.com/amys-courtyard-weddings/ the owner was really nice, but it ended up not being the right fit for us.  their prices for renting the space were the best by far.

good luck!

PS - i'm planning our Colorado wedding from North Carolina, so i feel your pain :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards