April 2012 Weddings

NWR: I hate crackheads

I would just like to say I hate crackheads.  My shop is on a main road in a smaller town, and some idiots went on a spree down the main drag last night and stole the  phone lines from my building and at least 4 others that I know of.  We have no phone lines, no faxes and no credit card machine.  So I had to have the phone company re-route phone calls through my cell phone until they give us phone lines again, and I get to play with our manual credit card machine for the day (I had to give myself a crash course in how to use it again, lol).  Thank God I charged my battery last night!

I hope they enjoy the $3 they get for the copper, mother effers.

Ok, I'm done ranting. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary

Re: NWR: I hate crackheads

• Omg what a jerk! Who does that? Ugh. Just remember, karma is a B and it will face them one day!
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Theres alot of that going on here too - luckily it hasn't affected me personally.  What buttheads. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • WHAT?!?!  WHAT??!!? STEALING PHONE LINES?!?

OMG who does that?!?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • that totally stinks.  You should look into getting your work to pay for your cell bill this month ;)
  • That totally sucks. I'm sorry that happened to your shop. I hope everything works out moving forward.

But, with all due respect, using the term you used to refer to the vandals/thieves,  can be extremely offense. I recognize that this is a public forum, but I would like to point out that using labels/slander, without truly knowing your audience, may lead to hurt feelings. It's labels like you used that exacerbates the stigma associated with those who suffer from the disease of addiction. Just something to think about.

Again, I'm sorry about what happened to you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Totally stinks but I agree with Erica KARMA KARMA KARMA!
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards