Colorado

CANT FIND A PLACE FOR ARE WEDDING!?

Me and my fiance want to get married in colorado springs, CO or some were close. But the problem is we want a fall wedding  outside. Alot of the places are for small weddings cause we want 150 maybe a little more. Or they are not opened in the fall. Are wedding is not for ten months but i would really love to have a locations so we can plan what we need. please help us

Re: CANT FIND A PLACE FOR ARE WEDDING!?

• edited December 2011

Me and my fiance want to get married in colorado springs, CO or some were close. But the problem is we want a fall wedding  outside. Alot of the places are for small weddings cause we want 150 maybe a little more. Or they are not opened in the fall. Are wedding is not for ten months but i would really love to have a locations so we can plan what we need. please help us

• Avion22Avion22 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try the Colorado Local boards (to the left, under "Local Wedding Boards.")    An outdoor wedding in the fall might be dicey in Colorado, so I would recommend you have a backup plan.
    DSC_9275
  • chickenbut143chickenbut143 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen weddings at 7 Falls...other than that, it seems like everyone goes into the mountains.  :/  GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hope this helps!  

I can vouch that 'The Pinery' is a class act all the way and, has their stuff together as far as venues go.

They do outdoor weddings BUT, if the weather takes a turn on your wedding day they have a very accommodating 'indoor' facility as well.

Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Garden of the Gods... I believe they have an outside area for weddings, I think they have more than one... one is for about 75 guests and the other is I think for something around 150.
  • edited December 2011
    I am wanting an outside wedding set for 10/31/2013 @ midnight.(halloween) yea!!! I want to have the wedding and reception together, same place.I thought about having it in an open field, but there is no power? lights? keep food cool or hot? then renting tables???????????????????????????????????????????  so my ? is where can i have a gothic,Halloween,(celebrating samhain) wedding. Power included, Must be outside. N.C. only
    **Hell's Belle**
  • My suggestion is the Broadmoore. My freind had her wedding there last fall and it was gorgeous granted it was early september so they let us do it outside I am not sure when they close the gardens there but it would be something to look into. If you want an awesome Halloween wedding Stanley Hotel in Estes Park is the place to do it. My freind had her wedding there last year on Halloween and it was beautiful and unique.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards