Colorado

Advice

Hi All - Havent been on this board in awhile. 

Anways I need all of your advice and thought this would be the place to ask.  This month we will be celebrating our first wedding anniversary and would like to go somewhere for a night or two on the weekend or possibly taking a road trip to Vegas depending on money.  Does anyone have any good ideas on what to do or where to go in Colorado?

TIA

Re: Advice

• edited December 2011
    My fiance and I spent one of our dating anniversaries in Breckenridge and we loved it.  The town is really cute and fun to walk around, the people are all super nice, and there are some really great restaurants in town.  It was one of our favorite weekends for sure.  We stayed at a hotel close to town so we could walk but I know there are some that offer a lot more privacy and your own hot tub.  Definitely a romantic weekend getaway. 
  • COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp, Breckenridge is a great town for a getaway weekend. DH and I love Breck and Estes Park. Estes has amazing hiking (if you're into that), and also has the condos with private hot tubs. Breck is definitely "nicer" than Estes, but it depends what you're looking to do.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Palisade to the Wine Country Inn and tour the vineyards and wineries and then an hour and half west to Moab where you hit Canyonlands National Park , as well as Arches National Park. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards