Colorado
Options

Smile Make Over

I really want to get my smile ready for my wedding. I went to Dr. Baer at Baer Dental Designs in Aurora to see what he could do for me. I told him that I want my teeth to be whiter and straighter before my April wedding.  I have started Invisalign and will get my teeth whitened about a month before.  
I am really excited about getting my teeth fixed before my wedding. It will make a big difference in my confidence and my pictures!  I would recommend Dr. Baer to anyone! 

Re: Smile Make Over

• Options
    latty27latty27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vender? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Baer Dental Designs 
  • Options
    Bkseller13Bkseller13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think she meant are you a vendor because vendors are NOT supposed to be posting on here.  This is not a place for free advertising, only for legitimate recommendations and help for other brides.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh... haha, i feel blonde. No I am not a vendor, although reading back on my post it really sounds like an advertisement. Sorry I didn't mean for it to. I just got really excited. I had a really positive experience at his office, so i figured if anyone wanted to get their teeth whitened before their big day his office is a great place to go. Oh, and their staff is great. The assistant there is recently engaged too... so she was really cute, all about the wedding stuff. 
    Sorry again I made it sound so much like an advertisement. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I started Invisalign about a year before my wedding and was supposed to finish a week or two before my wedding.  Invisalign worked really well for all but one tooth that won't cooperate.  So here it is 2 months after our wedding and I'm still in the trays and I am going in next week to do the inprints for my refinements. 

No matter where you end up in your treatment prior to your wedding, you can make it work.  If you have any attachments ("bumps") for the Invisalign to grab on to, ask your ortho to take them off so that you can get the whitening (it can't be done with them on) and ask for them to be taken off for the day of your wedding (you don't want to ruin your pictures with them!)

Hope it works out for you! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards