Colorado

Brunch reception- location ideas?

I am hoping to do a brunch reception.  I've always been a morning person, brunch is my favorite meal, and I just love the idea of sitting in the sun (or inside a sunny room) with my closest family and friends, eating yummy breakfast foods and drinking mimosas!  I'd rather "splurge" my money on a fantastic brunch than have to skimp on things due to all the "extras" assumed with an evening reception, including the mass quantities of alcohol.

I am very much in the beginning planning stages and would love to hear any ideas of locations in the Denver-Boulder area.  I'd like to not go any farther than this, as since it will be a 10 or 11 am ceremony I'd rather not make my guests get up too early to drive to the mountains or far south.  Any wonderful ideas?

Thanks so much!

Re: Brunch reception- location ideas?

• KmasimerKmasimer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if they do private events, but the simms landing/steakhouse (they changed their name and I can't remember the new name) does a really great brunch buffet. 
  • edited December 2011
    If it's small (30ish or less), maybe Stella's on Colfax & Steele(?).  I saw a brunch reception there this last weekend and it looked beautiful.  I later asked about the cost and it turned out to be super-affordable (and that place always has great food).  I'm now thinking we're going to do our rehearsal dinner there.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm doing the Lion's Gate Event Center in Layfette, CO.  It's wonderful!  Beautiful old vintage houses that are perfect for my elegant brunch wedding.

Check the out http://www.lionsgatecenter.com/
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards