Colorado

Transportation from Summit County to Denver fro Bachelorette party???

I'm planning my sister's bachelorette party and would like to get us all (15ish people) into Denver for the evening and then back out to summit county that night.  I don't care if its a bus, limo, etc. just need some options to look into.  I'm not from Colorado, so am having a hard time soming up with anything promising so far.  I'd appreciate any recs you have.  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Transportation from Summit County to Denver fro Bachelorette party???

• kjkummerkjkummer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a reccomnedations specifically but my husband look into it one way and it was over $300... not sure if that helps.  where in summit county will you be?  I go to breckenridge often and could suggest some places for a bachelorette party up there?
  • mrs_rodneymrs_rodney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister lives in Silverthorne, but I'm up for doing something anywhere in Summit County- Breck would be great! 

Do you know what kind of transportation your hubby had found for Denver?  I've got a couple other people going in on it, so that may be within reason.

Thanks!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • kjkummerkjkummer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I asked but he doesn't remember who he called!  haha... I would call around to places in the summit county area so they are going down and back not up, down, and back... That might be way more! 

Depending on the night Breck has an OK night life.  If you want to go and dance, Denver would be a better option, but if you are more into the lounge or bar type scene, Liquid Lounge is good, as well as the Irish Pub above it (the name is escaping me...)  Modis is a very nice wine bar,  And the Dreg is slightly more Dive Bar-esque, but still lots of fun.  Most of these places are right off main street.  there are SO many bars and restraunts though it's not hard to find a fun one.  The Dreg is kind of behind main street on the dredge boat in the river.

I had my Bachelorette party downtown Denver.  It was a wednesday so things weren't exactly hopping but we did spend a lot of time at Pat's(?) on 16th and Market.  I think it's a restaurant by day but a bar by night.  The DJ was so great we had SUCH a great time there!  We also went the the Tavern bar and grill, which was slighly less fun cuz they were closing by the time we got there...

good luck and have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards