Colorado
Options

BowenArrow Events/Miramonte Lodge-- Budget Friendly Ceremony/reception sites

I am currently looking into wedding packages. I am on a budget, I have a $5000 budget for everything other then dress and flowers. I have received information from Miramonte Lodge and they provided me pricing on the Miramonte Lodge and 2 other properties- Castlewoods Event center and The Copper Fields... I am possibly interested in the castlewoods event center, I have only seen a few photos- But it looks nice and its under my budget and includes everything- Food, set up, linens, DJ etc. I googled to see what I could find out. I found some good reviews but also found some bad ones but they seem to be with another company called 303 weddings... I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with them? How did your wedding pan out? I know everyone cant be pleased, So I want to get any feedback from anyone who has dealt with them. 

Also- Any other budget friendly wedding packages that people know of??? 

Re: BowenArrow Events/Miramonte Lodge-- Budget Friendly Ceremony/reception sites

• Options
    Did anyone ever reply to you? or did you use BowenArrow for your event?

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_bowenarrow-eventsmiramonte-lodge-budget-friendly-ceremonyreception-sites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:632Discussion:fe6992fb-2b2e-4f6a-8a09-c9046cd5a595Post:dae2df86-7b36-40be-8082-0b0daa929c1e">BowenArrow Events/Miramonte Lodge-- Budget Friendly Ceremony/reception sites</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am currently looking into wedding packages. I am on a budget, I have a $5000 budget for everything other then dress and flowers. I have received information from Miramonte Lodge and they provided me pricing on the Miramonte Lodge and 2 other properties- Castlewoods Event center and The Copper Fields... I am possibly interested in the castlewoods event center, I have only seen a few photos- But it looks nice and its under my budget and includes everything- Food, set up, linens, DJ etc. I googled to see what I could find out. I found some good reviews but also found some bad ones but they seem to be with another company called 303 weddings... I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with them? How did your wedding pan out? I know everyone cant be pleased, So I want to get any feedback from anyone who has dealt with them.  Also- Any other budget friendly wedding packages that people know of??? 
    Posted by Noahsark2006[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards