Washington

Dose anyone know a good cake baker in or near Olympia??

My FI lives in Oly and I'll be moving up there after the wedding. I currently live in Yakima, so I don't know what to do about a cake. and I'm not there often enough to hunt for one on my own.  any suggestions?
...... Wedding Countdown Ticker ...... 135 Have an invitation image 0 Can't wait to come image 0 Say its too far to travel image 135 Need to contact me ASAP RSVP June 3rd.

Re: Dose anyone know a good cake baker in or near Olympia??

• tusshie2004tusshie2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Desserts by Tasha Nicole I hear is great. I think my FI and I are going to get our cake through her. She is located on Captial Blvd near downtown. Here is a link to her website so you can check it out: http://www.tashanicole.com/
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • ericabuckleyericabuckley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wagners makes terrific cakes.  Its right downtown and thats where my mother got her wedding cake and several other special occassion cakes from.  The frosting is awesome!
  • tusshie2004tusshie2004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forgot about Wagners! I need to check that place out too!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You might also try Celebrity Cake Studio.  They are located in Tacoma but do a lot of work in Olympia.  I don't really like cake but tasted them at a bridal tea and have heard really good things about their cakes.  Here is their website... http://www.celebritycakestudio.com/.
  • vlizzvlizz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THank you girls so much!
    ...... Wedding Countdown Ticker ...... 135 Have an invitation image 0 Can't wait to come image 0 Say its too far to travel image 135 Need to contact me ASAP RSVP June 3rd.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards