Washington
Options

Love the dress need a new price

Hey ladies! I posted this on the dress board a week ago without a ton of luck, but I thought that if I asked you all someone might be able to help. I am in love with the lazaro style 3857, but I really need to not spend 3500 on the dress... I need to find it used or something. I am on every used sight I can find preownedweddingdresses, oncewed, pearlsplace, ebay, yourdreamdress. if there are any more or you have this gown http://www.jlmcouture.com/Lazaro/Bridal/Additional/Style-3857Please let me know I need to find it! I have till 2011 so if you got it to wear next year I could wait... I will buy it used.thanks ladies!jess

Re: Love the dress need a new price

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just saw this on the Today Show this morning...try Shopgoodwill.com also.
  • Options
    mrsbooboobearmrsbooboobear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.weddingdressmart.com has it for $249 or something like that i really hopes this helps if not let me know i will keep my eye out craigslist is a good one too  i typed in LZ3857 wholesale into google to find a couple different websites.
  • Options
    nosajnosaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just checked with the designer of my dress to see who carried it in the northwest and one of the places I called to inquire had it for $500 less than anywhere else, and because it was in Oregon, I don't have to pay tax! Might be something to try.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    negotiate
  • Options
    KrayssyKrayssy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't you could also try ebay. US & UK.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    Are you still looking for this dress? I got married in sept 2009 and wore this dress. It was professionally cleaned and boxed up right after the wedding.  It was altered to fit me at a street size 2-4.  I'm about 5'7 and wore about 1 inch heals with it. I'm willing to negociate a good price if you are interested. Also can send pictures of me in it if you want that as well.
  • Options
    MuchkinsRCoolMuchkinsRCool member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what area do you live in?
    I was Perals and Lace wedding place in Burien and the lady told my mom that if we get all the numbers for the dress she could order it from her store. she said that most the time she is able to get it for much cheaper than most the stores. Just a thought! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards