Washington

looking for a referrals (florist, seamstress & videographer)

I'm located in kirkland and am looking for a referral for a florist in the area. I don't have a huge budget for flowers, so someone reasonable would be great.

Also, I bought my dress off the rack and it needs some serious alterations - i'm 5'2 and it was clearly made for someone who's 5'7. As well, lots of taking in will need to be done. Also, I'm going to need adjustments for my bridesmaid dresses as well as my flower girls. So it will be enough work to be worth someone's while.

I have booked my photographer, but I still need a videographer. My fiance's grandmother is not able to make the trip from Australia, so we want to be sure to capture our day for her.

Anything and everything is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Re: looking for a referrals (florist, seamstress & videographer)

• edited December 2011
    Try designs by courtney... She actually lives over near Kirkland, VERY resonably priced so she books up fast! I think her websit is designsbycourtney.com? Shes very sweet and able to work with your budget and is super creative. good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Lindeman Weddings for florist. She's in Bothell and very reasonably priced.

Edit1Media for videographer. They are expensive but worth every penny!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jackie425jackie425 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always recommend Carols Floral in Maple Valley. They did my wedding and several of my friends. They were really well priced too. Cheaper then safeway!!
  • JessandArnieJessandArnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Jamie!

This is a late response and so it might not matter anymore, but I recommend Witness Tree Videos in Oregon. Congrats! - Jess
  • dmw_2010dmw_2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For florist, I would recommend Elements in Bloom (Tanya Davis) - she does fantastic work and I found her to be reasonably priced.  She works out of her home, but she's very flexible on meeting locations.

For seamstress, I would go with Debra Hedeen.  She's in Ballard, but she does fantastic work and is incredibly affordable.  I had her take in the top of my dress almost 2 sizes and it was only $150 total... with bustle and steaming.  I thought she was totally worth the trip across the lake (I live in Redmond).

Feel free to contact me at dawn.dolobowsky at gmail for contact info if you want it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards