Washington
Options

Venue help!

Anyone have suggestions for wedding venues on the water? Doesn't necessarily have to be downtown Seattle! Maybe west Seattle, Edmonds, mercer island, Bellevue, etc! We just got engaged a couple weeks ago and finding a reasonable and beautiful venue for around 200 guests for next September isn't easy! At least, for us it hasn't been!

Any tips for staying within a reasonable budget for a big wedding? I thought wedding planning was going to be so fun but I am so stressed out over trying to find a venue we can afford AND love!

Please help! :)

Re: Venue help!

• Options
    Hey Girl! 

I just got engaged about 3 weeks ago. I found that city owned venues are the cheapest. 

We are doing the Rosehill Community Center in Mulkiteo, WA. It's $1600 for a 10 hour rental and includes tables, chairs, sound equipment, projecter, staff, etc. Really great deal and has a gorgeous water view. 

The Mercer Island Community center is around the same price, it's not right on the water though. It is connected to a pretty park that's on the water!

Hope this helps, and congratulatons! :) i'm working with a $10k budget, so I know it's tough!
  • Options
    My venue was on the water and was phenominal, but it was also in Bellingham, so that's probably not helpful to you :/ Either way, google the Bellingham cruise terminal
  • Options
    I hear that The Canal is pretty great, and if you get married in an off-month, its even cheaper
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks all! We will definitely be looking at all of these options!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards