Washington
Options

Venue ideas in Vancouver, WA for outside ceremony on a budget?

I'm trying to find a venue that's outside, not too far from home, and that allows outside catering and alcohol to be brought in. So far I'm struggling to find anywhere that can accomodate all of my requirements. Any suggestions?

Re: Venue ideas in Vancouver, WA for outside ceremony on a budget?

• Options
    I was wondering if you ever found an outdoor venue in Vancouver that met your requirements? I'm in the same situation and am looking for something pretty/outdoor and we're also on a budget. Where did you end up having your ceremony/reception?
    Any help would be SO MUCH appreciated :-)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington_venue-ideas-in-vancouver-for-outside-ceremony-on-a-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:633Discussion:4d9ccb77-2f1e-4c09-92c0-52e1eaed3c08Post:72b99225-3aee-4dcd-9745-4078b01910f1">Venue ideas in Vancouver, WA for outside ceremony on a budget?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm trying to find a venue that's outside, not too far from home, and that allows outside catering and alcohol to be brought in. So far I'm struggling to find anywhere that can accomodate all of my requirements. Any suggestions?
    Posted by sam14benson[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards