Washington
Options

QOTD: Registries?

Are you going to register? If so, where?
Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: QOTD: Registries?

• Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We still haven't registered. I'm kind of ashamed of that. It's just not one of our priorities, I guess. We plan to register at Target and Macy's, if we ever get around to it :P
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bed Bath Beyond and Macys....also trying to figure out Cabelas...  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Target, Bed Bath and Beyond and Amazon. I'm loving Amazon for all the different things that we like and you can't find in your average store. Like the Star Wars lightsaber bottle opener my FI loves.....
  • Options
    Fabi&NitaFabi&Nita member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't know if i really want to have one since we live together we got everything we need. If we do we may do Target and maybe Amazon
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington_qotd-registries?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:633Discussion:75f43054-a30a-45a7-be90-7614542c3570Post:cacfa4e3-d82e-4df3-90a5-c6b3e9b5f6c3">Re: QOTD: Registries?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't know if i really want to have one since we live together we got everything we need. If we do we may do Target and maybe Amazon
    Posted by Fabi&Nita[/QUOTE]

Registries are so much fun, though! One thing I've heard is that you should always register for serving dishes because even though you think you won't use them, you will.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We own our house and have been living together for a year and a half so... we didn't NEED to..
    BUT we registered at Macy's.
    It was either do that, or expect ridiculously horrid wall decorations from my grandparents and misc family members soo... we went with the safe bet and did the "sip and scan" event. it was actually a lot of fun! FI LOVED the scanner :P
  • Options
    sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing Amazon. They have a hot button you can add next to the URL bar so if you find something you like on another website you can add it to your wedding registry on amazon (it will link the guest to the site where you originally saw the item and the can also search amazon for it)= super nice! :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    BrideCa2011BrideCa2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington_qotd-registries?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:633Discussion:75f43054-a30a-45a7-be90-7614542c3570Post:cacfa4e3-d82e-4df3-90a5-c6b3e9b5f6c3">Re: QOTD: Registries?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't know if i really want to have one since we live together we got everything we need. If we do we may do Target and maybe Amazon
    Posted by Fabi&Nita[/QUOTE]

<div>this.  I think we may do Macy's for a B&M store and re-vive our <a href="http://www.uponourstar.com" rel='nofollow'>www.uponourstar.com</a> wish registry (date change) and update it more with honeymoon and furniture- that is mainly what we need housewise.  </div><div>
    </div><div>I should probably start thinking more about it! </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards