Washington

Music!

Just finished meeting with the pianist for our wedding. She's a good friend and played different songs for me for over two hours until I decided what I want! The link is to a Youtube playlist of our music.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2DFEE00D0D4F6331

Family is being seated and BP is walking in to "Threads of Love" by Lorie Line
I am walking in to "Memory of the Trees" by Enya and Nicky Ryan (skipping the first few seconds because it's dark sounding...)
My grandma is doing a reading to "Grant Us Peace" by Michael Scott (couldn't find a YouTube video)
We are walking out to "Can't Help Falling in Love"

Have you picked out your music yet?

Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: Music!

• sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No... but FI wanted Black and Yellow as an entrance song, and I had a 2 hr conversation y that would not be happening lol 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    LMFAO @ sparent.. amazing.
    We have ALMOST finished picking out the music.. We're walking down the aisle as a married couples to the star wars theme :] The rest of the ceremony is all classical because fi wanted it more traditional.

We're stuck between Moon River and a Nora Jones song for our first dance -_- it's taking forever to decide!
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I vote for Nora Jones? :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • enmouldenmould member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing Star Wars throne room song  for our recessional too!
    FI begged for that, and I couldn't help but smile when I listened to it - perfect for our geeky personalities.

We were having a debate over music to make our reception entrance to. Our theme is a light medieval, Camelot theme. I want to enter to the love them/kiss from Last of the Mohicans, as it has a very suspenseful Celtic feel to it. But FI wants to use "Lose Yourself" by Eminem because that's the song the USC football team used to signal coming down the tunnel, and we started dating after college when attending football games on season tickets. He's all about "but it hints at our beginnings," and I'm thinking "It'll scandalize our parents and grandparents, and the lyrics just don't fit at all." The karoke version sounds lame. Excecutive decision made... no Eminem!

Our DJ was in complete agreement with me on that one :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards