Washington
Options

Woodland wedding locations in Washington or Oregon?

This should be a no-brainer, I know, because well... it's the Pacific Northwest. But I'm obsessed right now with the idea of a woodland wedding--kind of vintage and DIY and fairytale-like. That whole aesthetic is what we're going for.

I'm really just looking for a pretty woodland space without a lot of structure where we can set up out own decorations and have a small, simple wedding. A cabin for a home base and bathrooms would be a plus, too, I suppose. But secluded, woodland and wild is key.

Additional info: We're having an August wedding.

Any suggestion? Thanks in advance!

Re: Woodland wedding locations in Washington or Oregon?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would look at vacation rentals in the area. There should be lots of cabins in wooded areas that would be perfect.  Good luck
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for taking the time to reply!

About a week and a half ago, we found our dream venue! We'll be getting married at the Millersylvania State Park Environmental Learning Center. It's an 80-acre camp within the park with about twenty small cabins (all with bathrooms and showers, out-of-town guests can stay there for free if they want to), a big commercial kitchen (awesome since we're self-catering), and a whole lots of great woods. We plan on having our ceremony underneath two big, moss-covered apple trees that face one another. So excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Would you mind sharing the price range of that venue?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards