Washington
Options

A good place for printing save the dates/etc

My cousin is a graphic designer and designed us some awesome save the dates. She reccomended getting them printed locally so I could see a proof in person. They are 4x6 cards that I want printed in color on nice cardstock. Any reccomendations or experiences?

Re: A good place for printing save the dates/etc

• Options
    mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't recommend printing them locally. That's generally more expensive than just going through Vista Print or MagnetStreet or something. Through them you can request a proof before you order a hundred or whatever, as long as you don't mind that it will take an extra week or so.

GL!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd print them locally.  With the economy the way it is, we all need to be more considerate of our own communities.  Do you have a Staples nearby?  Their print and copy centers are really good and they have all sotrs of different printers and paper available.  You can also look in a phonebook or use google to search for local printers.  Besides spending money locally you'll be able to work with real people who will be more likely to help you get exactly what you want.
  • Options
    abklein2012abklein2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, just in case you haven't done this already. . . So many places do good local print work, and you're supporting your local communities (Tax dollars help roads and schools and so much more).

The UPS Store, FedEx Store, Office Depot, Staples, and yes, Costco.  You don't need a fancy printer.  I use my local UPS Store and FedEx store.  

Don't forget, you can also go to Paperzone and pickout your Paper!  That's what I'm doing!
  • Options
    check out Overnightprints.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards