Washington

Seattle Wedding Coordinator

Could any of you give me some $ and $$ great wedding coordinators in the Seattle area? I am brand new to the area and will definitely need help in planning my September 2012 wedding. I'd appreciate any advice that you have!

Heather

Re: Seattle Wedding Coordinator

• gwrollinsgwrollins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bobbi Roth is doing mine..I am not from Seattle but am planning my wedding there and she has been awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We just hired Teasha & Shannon with Happily Ever After (http://perfectionisplanned.com/) ... great reviews from other Knotties!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Bobbi Roth is my DOC! I'm planning my wedding from the east coast. She has been amazing and has a lot of great recommendations. 
  • RosyDonnaRosyDonna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies!
    My friend Rachel and I are just getting started on our wedding/event planning business in Tacoma and Seattle. We've planned several weddings and many more events and parties. Since we're still up and coming, our prices are super cheap.

If you're interested, we offer a variety of packages and would love to help you!

Do-it-Yourself Package... $150 
    (We'll discuss your dreams over coffee or tea, get you organized and send you on your way with personalized to-do lists, a calendar and information tailored to your preferences.)

Day of Coordination... $300 for one coordinator or $400 for two coordinators*

(We will meet you beforehand, attend your rehearsal and be your "Go-To-Girl" day of so you can enjoy your special day.)

Rosy Day Special... $1,000. Includes the services of two wedding coordinators.
    (This package inclues all planning and coordination you need to make your special day a success.)

Here is our information:
    http://www.RosyDayEvents.com
    info@RosyDayEvents.com
    Tacoma and surrounding area wedding planner www.RosyDayEvents.com
  • edited December 2011
    Emily with manette Gracie! She's awwwwesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards