Missouri
Options

Venues at Lake of Ozarks, between Eldon and Springfield, or in Springfield

My little sister is in the beginning stages of planning her wedding. We are looking for venues either in or around Eldon, Lake of the Ozarks, between Eldon and Springfield, or in Springfield. Wny ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Visit The Knot! wedding countdown So excited to be part of my little sisters wedding! She was one that said she was never getting married and never having kids... well guess who's going to be married June 2013??? Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Venues at Lake of Ozarks, between Eldon and Springfield, or in Springfield

• Options
    I would suggest going to the bridal shows in August and September so many vendors are there and you can speak with them.
    Married since 5/21/2011
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    We have booked the Knights of Columbus (Diamond Room and Santa Maria Lounge) wonderfull space and can accomodate as little as 50 and as many as like 300.  Look up the Diamond Room in Springfield, MO.  Patty's food is amazing too!  Good Luck.
    Try the Affinity Ballroom if you have few people or the Firehouse on Commercial Street.  All in springfield
    Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
    101 Are ready to party image
    18 Can't make it image
    1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image
  • Options
    yes, I second on this. Firehouse on Commercial Street in Springfield is reasonably priced.  Also Garden of Dreams, but its in Sparta, so may be a bit out of your area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards