Missouri
Options

PSA: Springfield/Branson Area Brides

I'm wanting to make a go to website for reviews on vendors in the Springfield/Branson area for future brudes. Part of this would be getting together everyone's reviews. Would you all help me do this to help future brides?
Here's an exampe site, I got the idea from a knottie on my month board.
Visit The Knot! wedding countdown So excited to be part of my little sisters wedding! She was one that said she was never getting married and never having kids... well guess who's going to be married June 2013??? Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: PSA: Springfield/Branson Area Brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Gina,
    If you make the site, let me know and I will send it out to all the girls I know around here that have recently gotten married. Thanks for thinking of this. The information available online for our area pretty much sucks because there is so little of it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely let me know if you decide to do this!  I am planning a wedding in Branson all the way from Chicago, so this would have helped me out tremendously.  It's mostly just been word of mouth for me so far.  I would love to submit my opinions on people I've met with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_diy_groom-gift?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:33Discussion:4137d434-3d6b-460d-9e5a-2f1a50e308e0Post:d9e155bf-0ad2-4d9a-9ceb-0ce781d5235d">Re: Groom Gift!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Groom Gift!! : This is so sweet! Did he love it?
    Posted by AshnRobo[/QUOTE]

Thanks for asking (actually I got the idea originally from another knottie and added some in), DH loved it! 

I wanted to give him the iPod, but it wasn't really sentimental or "wedding-y" so all of the other items helped tie it together.  DH kept all of the tags and keeps them in a drawer :O)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards