Missouri
Options

ST. LOUIS DJs and FLORISTS

Anyone have any recommendations for good, reasonable DJs and Florists in St. Louis? I'd appreciate it!

Re: ST. LOUIS DJs and FLORISTS

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you would be willing to use a vendor from out of the Lake but we just booked our DJ last week. He is really great! His name is Craig Maxey and he owns MyDJKJ (www.mydjkj.com). I found him at a bridal show last month and totally loved his packages and everything he offered. When FI and I met with him a few weeks ago he was a blast. All he does is DJ and he take is very serious . . its his life!

His package includes 8 full hours of music and free uplighting. He also has custom drapes and lights that cover the DJ booth and speakers so you don't have huge black speakers at your reception.

Here's some pictures from a wedding he did recently in KC . .

He might work a deal with you like he did for us. I think his normal package price is $750 or $800 but for everything it includes its totally worth it. If you do talk to him, tell him Briana in Columbia referred you. I don't get anything if you tell him that or anything but it might help with your deal because he gave us a great one!

Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Absolute Class DJs are very affordable and do good work! Thats who we are using.. There packages are between $600-$900

• Options
    VolimTebeVolimTebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Les Bouquets, and Melinda is GREAT! Very quirky and has really really great ideas!!!

Our DJ is Gateway DJs and they range form 4-700 and they offer other packages with projector screens etc if you're wanting a slideshow.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards