Missouri

Photography locations

We are getting married in Kirkwood and our reception is in Fenton. I wanted to go downtown to take pictures by the arch, but I don't know if we will have time. I am trying to find a good place somewhere near our ceremony/reception that would be great for pictures. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for possible locations for photos.

Re: Photography locations

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri_photography-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:635Discussion:cdea6e9c-61d4-4930-8ef5-9d16c427b295Post:eb7da7d1-3e7e-4020-8849-b51228e03903">Photography locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are getting married in Kirkwood and our reception is in Fenton. I wanted to go downtown to take pictures by the arch, but I don't know if we will have time. I am trying to find a good place somewhere near our ceremony/reception that would be great for pictures. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for possible locations for photos.
    Posted by lori&jordan[/QUOTE]
    What about Laumier sculpture park?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards